Hello, cyber devs and cyber community!
The Great Web and Cyber are at the beginning of their development and their capabilities have not been fully explored.
I would like to discuss new ideas and features with you.
I came up with a few ideas and I would like to share them .
Honestly, I’m not sure how possible it is to implement some of them. If this is not a good or impossible idea, please correct me.
~ Cyber extension and :
- QR codes for IPFS hashes;
- Uploading pictures from web2 sites to The Great Web an Cyber Knowledge Graph with few clicks;
- Browsing history;
- Favorites and Bookmarks (LinkBook/LinkBox or etc.).
~ Dashboards and tools:
- Dashoboard for monitoring new cyberlinks;
- Autopin ipfs hashes after linking;
- Tools for finding sites that can download and store your link. Voluntarily or for
rewards. Can validators reward delegators or other users for storing files?;
- Autodelegation scripts for validators;
- Сustom aggregator for news and blog posts;
- Сurrent blockchain snapshot cyberlink in cyberd explorer;
- CyberLink Messenger. Web3 level communication for sharing and sending cyberlinks;
- FastUpload photos from mobile phone to IPFS and Knowledge Graph. Cyber
- Non-searchable cyberlinks for private files;
- Bandwidth market (BandwidthDealer)
- CYB as resource in cybergames or VR/AR worlds.
~ Freez and burning principles for additional token inflation/deflation:
- Unlock funds after network milestones or individual achievements;
- Use locked funds for bandwidth delegation or DeFi liquidity;
- Burning features for advanced voting schemes;
- Freez and burning smart-contracts for p2p exchanging or another use cases;
- Frozen funds for the future Game of Links or another on-chain events. Allocate
part of blocks reward for future Game of links or another on-chain events.
I would be interested to know your opinion about this. I would also like to know what new features you would like to see or discuss.