A place to discuss the proposals!
As promised, I have submitted a proposal with my idea to have changes to the economic models of both, the Euler network and the euler~Foundation, hence this proposal is submitted on both:
The Euler network (still in deposit period): https://cyber.page/governance/7
In a gist, the idea is to transfer 4.6 TEUL (4.6 trillion EUL) to the EUL community pool (without a further transition of these in CYB tokens) and to issue an equal amount of GOL tokens on euler~Foundation, that ere burned at the end of the auction balance.
Now the catch! My idea is to use those new GOLs as a bounty for the person who will submit the best proposal as to what to do with the EULs and who will design and oversee this model come to light. I have proposed ideas. So feel free to read the proposal, and even if you support the idea, you will still need to propose your design for a further community vote!
The ideas should be submitted here:
The full text of the proposal can be found here: https://cyber.page/ipfs/QmYS6x5hkuFS3MSCWtuDwLJ6JT1qodTUjKETRhnSDVjtTT
A thing to note: both current proposals will NOT have any effect on anything. They are in place to see if the idea is supported. My goals are clear:
- To increase community participation
- To get the community involved in both, euler~Foundation and on-chain governance at Euler
- They do NOT touch the ETH from the test~Auction and do NOT effect the economic model of Cyber(!) (however you are free to offer this in your proposal - the community will decide)
- To create a more decentralized design for euler, that involves the community
- To create more tools that are needed to involve the community in daily action of the network and the DAO
- Award those who are already doing work
- Arouse the interest in the idea that the Euler network isn’t just a test network!
I urge you to take action on this by voting on both, A and B (of course, A has to see full deposit first, I will be glad for support on this)